Re: various to-do lists in Wiki (was: [glob2-devel] feedback on Globulat

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: various to-do lists in Wiki (was: [glob2-devel] feedback on Globulation 2 (long, with many topics))
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:02:12 +1200

There is:
http://globulation2.org/wiki/Todo_for_1.0_release
http://globulation2.org/wiki/Todo
http://globulation2.org/wiki/Wishlist
http://globulation2.org/wiki/Usability_issues
http://globulation2.org/wiki/Release_Goals
http://globulation2.org/wiki/Road_Map

The wiki, will over the next few months, be cleaned by myself (in particular, making one big, giant Todo list). I've already started by re categorizing and linking orphaned pages. I'll be making sure every page is up to wiki standard and remove (or merge with something else) any old pages.

However, none of this will start until either later today, or until after the 15th (when I get my broadband speed back, will properly install mingw and try to finally get the windows binary).

There is also http://globulation2.org/wiki/Todo

--
Alexandru Ionut Munteanu