[glob2-devel] Re: various to-do lists in Wiki

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: various to-do lists in Wiki
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:26:38 +0200

>> ...  The wiki could be
>> reorganized, there is lots of redundancy, missing and incomplete
>> information, etc..
>
> I can see these two:
>
>   http://globulation2.org/wiki/Usability_issues
>   http://globulation2.org/wiki/Wishlist
>
> Are there other significant to-do lists that maybe should be combined?

No, the are different.
In the wishlist users can write things like: "I would like to have
a super unit type that can do everything any other unit typ can do."

On the other hand the usability issues site contains only issues
that which have broad consensus, are easy to implement and increase
usablility.  Theses issues were raised by people who regulary
review all kinds of projects and are really good at it.