[glob2-devel] I'm pleased to announce.......

From: Kieran P
Subject: [glob2-devel] I'm pleased to announce.......
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 21:29:22 +1200

After reinstalling mingw, applying Martins fix, and donkyhotay fixing numerous warnings while compiling, I'm please to announce:

GLOBULATION 2 COMPILES ON WINDOWS WITH MINGW

YYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

The release will be uploaded to Savannah shortly and the world can see the buggy alpha 22 (at least we know it will compile for Alpha 23 now (hopefully)).

So enjoy and I'm finally glad its over (till Alpha 23 time :D)

Yours,
Kieran.P