Re: [glob2-devel] bugfixes

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] bugfixes
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 21:39:44 +1200

And because of what I reported, and what you fixed, Globulation has compiled on Windows finally. I'd say this bug day went well. Now its just up to the developers to fix whats on the bug tracker, commit bug fixes (no more new features until Alpha 24 or 0.9.0), then release Alpha 23. the current a22 is far too buggy to keep playing for weeks.