Re: [glob2-devel] bugfixes

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] bugfixes
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:47:29 +1200

Ok, thats fine. But you still have to fix Alpha 22, and you are the only one that knows you code Bradley. Please look at the bug tracker fix all of them, and tell me when its time to release. I'll package the source (with maps and campaigns this time :P ), and make the windows and mandriva releases (so they all go live at the same time).

You just worry about doing the quick patches and no new features before Alpha 23.

/me hopes Bradley sees this

On 4/16/07, Bradley Arsenault <address@hidden> wrote:
On 4/15/07, donkyhotay < address@hidden> wrote:
> So are we going to release this as a23 already? Probably a good idea, if
> what we have is stable enough we should launch it and then wait for
> bradley's engine rewrite that he is always talking about. The way he
> talks about it makes me hesitant to implement anything until it's done.

Thats probably a very good idea. I want to do allot of restructuring
of Glob2's code. As I mentioned in another thread, it would go allot
faster, smoother, and easier if we could ignore backwards
compatibility.

Afterwards, the new design should be much better suited to
implementing new features (and bug fixes). And it won't require nearly
as much work.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.