[glob2-devel] Re: Fwd: Alternative graphics

From: Federico Massi
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: Fwd: Alternative graphics
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:34:01 +0200 (CEST)

I start play Glob2 because I love this free and joyful game (in Italy we use say "colpo di fulmine" for a immediate setup of love ) .
My graphics ( I talk for me and my actions only ) were created to give a different aspect to this dream that you can call code.

I think that everyone has the good right to have her/his own dream. But I think that for the Glob2 package we have to respect the main stream of "dreamland" environment.
In fact, hope I could find a way of draw the wheat for a kind of gelatinous-style. I'd dreamed what is the aspect of the world that generate our beloved Globs Units, and I think it could be something
gelatinous and candy-style.

But what of all the variations, if we lose the spirit of the first one?
I stop, before starting the apology of darwinism.
Bon travail, have a good work, gute Arbeit haben, buon lavoro!( sorry, no more memory for other lang pack in me... )
Federico