Re: [glob2-devel] why areas on top of all other

From: Joe Wells
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] why areas on top of all other
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 18:04:12 +0100

Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden> writes:

> finding http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2/?cs=c4b74f73137c (nice via rss) i
> now am sure it was different before.
> the way it is now is inconvenient as it obscures information about the units.

Agreed.

> i'd prefer to have areas that are far less visible either by pushing them
> down maybe even below resources or by giving them alpha 30% to 50% .

I think it is important that the areas do not make it hard to see what
is under them.  At the same time, the old areas were a bit hard to
see.  I'm not sure what the right solution is.

The new way of displaying the areas is beautiful, but would benefit
from some more care about how it affects the user.

--
Joe