Re: [glob2-devel] new wiki page to distract you from the flame war

From: Joe Wells
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] new wiki page to distract you from the flame war
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:13:02 +0100

Joe Wells <address@hidden> writes:

> There is a new wiki page at
>
>   http://globulation2.org/wiki/Current_Issues_with_Using_Globulation_2
>
> to distract you from the ongoing flame war.  :-)
>
> This includes most of the items from my first 3 batches of feedback.

Sorry, I just discovered a problem.  When I used the “Show preview”
option, it showed me that my text was being received properly, but
then when I used the “Save page” option, the wiki discarded some of
the text at the end.

So the last item is chopped in the middle and a number of items after
that are missing.

I'll have to break the page into smaller pieces and re-add the text
the wiki discarded.  I'll do this later.

--
Joe