Re: [glob2-devel] yet more feedback (many topics)

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] yet more feedback (many topics)
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 16:08:47 +1200

If you read the first 3 paragraphs of my message, you would see that I
already plan to put these remarks on the wiki.

You said "it will go on the Wiki somewhere". I was saying it will could go on the wiki wishlist (giving you the page to put it :P)

If you happen to have time to look through my remarks and point out
any errors or unclear places, that would be great.

I'll try to read to read them, but I'll find it much easier in the wiki.

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/