[glob2-devel] Sourceforge presence

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Sourceforge presence
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 23:48:48 -0400

Kieran was right about one thing, our Sourceforge presence does mean something. The Sourcerforge link when searching "globulation 2" on google is fourth, and the Savannah link is nowhere to be found. Sourceforge statistics show we get about 7-8 sourceforge downloads per day since he created it. While Sourceforge is sort of anti-philosihpy, it is good for both hosting and advertising.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.