Re: [glob2-devel] Fwd: [Glob2-ideas] Ideas for glob2 becoming more of a

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Fwd: [Glob2-ideas] Ideas for glob2 becoming more of a real real time strategy game
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:10:21 +1200

I think we need a tutorial that we wont change. One that is made into a campaign, everyone is happy with, and one that works flawlessly.

If we dont have that, then there is a chance the tutorial will change and with it the dialog and there goes the speech. So wait until we have the new tutorial in place? (I finished updating the mercurial and wiki files to refer to scons and mercurial (not cvs or configure/make) this weekend, ill be happy to do the tutorial next weekend (Hopefully before Beta 1 is out))

Regards,
Kieran