Re: [glob2-devel] Wiki informations are not up to date for scons

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Wiki informations are not up to date for scons
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:09:49 +1200

I just tried to update the screenshots (had it on my list for a while now). I uploaded and changed screenshots page to find they wouldn't work. why? because thumbnails arnt working anymore, my guess is because permissions are no longer correct since the move.

This is something I cant fix without a bit of research. maybe appleboy (kyle) or drazak could take a look at this! Until then, you'll have to survive with alpha 20 screenshots :(

Regards
Kieran

On 7/30/07, Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've spent parts of today updating the files in mecurial and the wiki pages
> (quite a few throughout the site). They should all be up to date now, using
> scons and mecurial instead of configure/make and cvs.

Thanks,