Re: [glob2-devel] server move to my server

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] server move to my server
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 18:30:29 +0200

> I fully support and encourage the removal of google analytic.

Thanx Steph.

Kieran offered to put a note on our site.
Either we agree to remove ga or Kieran puts the note or I will put the note (no
need to mention my note might be more visible than his.
Maybe something like: "We strongly encourage to take messures ... to protect
your privacy as this site, like many others, allows google(TM) to log where you
are browsing.
Taken you registered with any of googles services or any cooperating company's
service this might result in your boss finding out when and for how long you
browsed this game site (just to mention a simple scenario people might take
serious ;).")

Greetings