Re: [glob2-devel] Some gameplay comments on 0.9.3

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Some gameplay comments on 0.9.3
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 13:59:04 -0400

Now, I've some comments about the gameplay :
- I think that the warriors are too strong, especially at the start of game :
it makes rush too easy in my opinion,.
- I've seen that the unit allocation algo. was changed for reallocating unit
each time after one work (such as bringing one resource) ; while this add
dynamism, it is very frustrating at start of game, because units tend to
change targets of work very often and the whole colony behaves really bad.
This may be a bug in the way the score for unit-to-work allocation is
computed, or an instability in the allocation algo. Maybe we can lock the
unit to a target for more than one work, as it was done previously.

I had reverted back to using the old algorithms, it shouldn't be doing this in Beta 3, unless i missed something.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.