Re: [glob2-devel] New widgets: Image + ProgressBar

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New widgets: Image + ProgressBar
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 21:48:06 +1200

Hello Stéphane,

Nice work. The loading screen fits high resolutions now :D Although I must say, it does look a bit funny, the whole screen changing. And the new logo is (to quote someone on IRC) "looks rather stickish". But it is still much nicer than the old style.

While you're modifying libGAG, think you could throw in some dropdown menu support? With all the options available in Custom Games and YOG now, cycling through each can be very tiresome :( Dropdowns would be awesome (was one of Apples suggestions in his thread about 2-3 weeks ago), but as far as I know (and if they are planned already, sorry guys), they're not in Giszmo/genixpros priority list, so if you have time to kill, this would be neat to add as well :D

Regards
Kieran