Re: [glob2-devel] seaweed or not seaweed, that is ...

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] seaweed or not seaweed, that is ...
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 22:06:22 +1200

Hey Stéphane,

In default/gameplay branch, you'll see that swimming pools are infact smaller now. And if we add an 1 tile no growth area around the shorelines, this should force players to build a pool to swim.

So the code is there to make this work, the question is..... should we make it automatic or just update already existing maps and leave that decision to future map makers?

Regards
Kieran