Re: [glob2-devel] Hg cleanup status

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Hg cleanup status
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 09:19:05 +1300

I just thought I'd point out the awesome service (we're using it for work) at http://github.com/

Free for open source projects, easy to setup, more publicity / possible contributors than having a private repo.

A few of you I've mentioned this to disagree with a move to it. But there are a lot more users on the ML....

It's a really helpful tool, would make branches a lot easier, people can fork the repository and create their own changes without affecting the main repository, and there are neat network, language, etc graphs as well. The commands arn't that dissimilar from mercurial (clone, commit, pull, push, etc).

If we did make a new repo, I'd put my vote for this service.

Regards
Kieran