Re: [glob2-devel] Hg cleanup status

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Hg cleanup status
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 20:07:37 +0100

> Ok. One week is over, at some point hg.globulation.org was locked, much
> traffic on the ml, ...
>
> What's the status? According to
> http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2/file/697e24c18cc6/src/ai/AICastor.o the
> .o-files have not gone yet.
>
> I was asked to fix my changes after the clean-up. When will that be?

Does it depends on me? I am currently slightly ill and tomorrow I leave for
Brussel for 4 days for a review meeting, so I won't probably have much time.
But I should have Internet and if someone gives me a clean rep. to upload I
can do it. Otherwise I can do the cleaning myself but it won't be before next
week.

Have a nice day,