Re: [glob2-devel] hg cleanup status

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] hg cleanup status
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 01:39:39 +0100

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I've done the procedure suggested by Michael up to this point, not included :
>       # after this point, Leo has to re-do his merge between
>       tip(4d510ca732d3) and b54276b85632. I only provide the following
>       commands as a guess:
>       $ hg merge -r b54276b85632
>
> There is now two rep. at hg.globulation2.org :
>       glob2-old, the original one, please do not commit in it
>       glob2-new, the fixed one.
>
> I've added back write access, but before committing, please wait for Leo and
> Kieran to put back their changes and check if everything is back on track.

for my changes i guess there is no need to wait. i would feel bad if people
waited for my changes.
i tried to commit some refactoring but it fails constantly:
address@hidden:~/workspace/glob2-new$ hg push
https://hg.globulation2.org/glob2-new
pushing to https://hg.globulation2.org/glob2-new
http authorization required
realm: Enter your globulation 2 mercurial username
user: leo
password:
searching for changes
abort: authorization failed

i will see what got lost maybe end of this week.

greetingz,

leo