[glob2-devel] hg cleanup status

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] hg cleanup status
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 21:59:17 +0100

Hello everybody,

I've done the procedure suggested by Michael up to this point, not included :
        # after this point, Leo has to re-do his merge between
        tip(4d510ca732d3) and b54276b85632. I only provide the following
        commands as a guess:
        $ hg merge -r b54276b85632

There is now two rep. at hg.globulation2.org :
        glob2-old, the original one, please do not commit in it
        glob2-new, the fixed one.

I've added back write access, but before committing, please wait for Leo and
Kieran to put back their changes and check if everything is back on track.

Have a nice day,