Re: [glob2-devel] hi

From: enarxe
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] hi
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:50:55 +0100

Ok, I'm working on it :)

 I have a question: How many programmers are working in glob2?

And I also have some suggestions:

Graphics:

-It could improve the graphics? Buildings can be improved, and it would be interesting if the wheat is more like wheat :P

- Have you thought of using 3D graphics?

Gameplay:

- Have you thought of adding new units / buildings?

I am not a programmer or a graphic designer but I can search for people that can work in glob2

2009/2/24 Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden>
On Tuesday 24 February 2009 00:55:34 enarxe wrote:
> Hi, my name is Adrian and I am from spain. I can translate from english to
> spanish in globulation2 :P

Dear Adrian

Thank you for your interest in Glob2.

The spanish translation already exists, however it may need some
improvement/proofreading. You can get the latest versions of the translation
files by going to
http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2/
and clicking on manifest, and then browse globulation 2 source tree.

Feel free to ask any further question you might have.

Kind regards,

Stéphane