Re: [glob2-devel] hi

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] hi
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 00:00:01 +0100

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
> The crash is probably due to an "assert false" because of an unfullfilled
> constraint in the strings of the translation. To debug it, you have to see
> the output of the program. I do not know if, when launched from a console,
> the Windows version would provide it. Otherwise, someone under Linux might
> help you.

http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2-new/file/93cbc95b5ade/libgag/src/StringTable.cpp
line 228 is where the crash happens. There is an error output aswell that would
help understanding what exactly went wrong.

Maybe you want to just send your language file attached to a mail on this list?
Guess then we can easily reproduce the problem.

Leo Wandersleb