Re: [glob2-devel] hi

From: dryad
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] hi
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:34:46 -0000 (GMT)

> They have thought of using 3d graphics, just need the manpower to do it.
> Artists never seem to stay around, so you're stuck with programmer art,
> hehe. Don't know about the units/buildings, that stuff would have to be
> well
> thought out so it wouldn't unbalance the game.

i'm still around and still interested in game, it's just that someone
called me for doing the exact same thing i was doing for globulation (ye
unbelievable), means prerended 2D graphic in different angles for making
map based planning of children parks.
so i'm basically doing 3D graphic for them and takes me all day.
I'm still following the game developement and i'm still willing to
contribute as soon as i complete this job.