Re: [glob2-devel] maintainer wanted

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] maintainer wanted
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 22:24:29 -0400

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 10:59 AM, Tapani Honkanen <address@hidden> wrote:
> hi all
>
> i've just removed the "maintainer wanted" from our website as i doubt it makes
> sense like that. it rather confuses players than anything else.
> what does being a maintainer include? i mean we are maintaining the project in
> some way anyway so what's the point in having somebody to be in charge? this
> didn't stop stupid things from happening in the past neither.
>
> regards,
>
> leo wandersleb

I have removed those lines from the Finnish translation of the main page. You may revert my changes (14:48, 13 May 2009) if you change your mind. In my opinion, the text is quite confusing and possibly makes new players think that the development has stalled.

Development has stalled, and has been stalled for quite a while. Perhaps the text could be re-worded rather then removed entirely then.

Any person who knows what their doing will understand what it means.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.