Re: [glob2-devel] maintainer wanted

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] maintainer wanted
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 10:34:45 +0200

Bradley Arsenault wrote:
> Development has stalled, and has been stalled for quite a while. Perhaps the
> text could be re-worded rather then removed entirely then.

We don't need a maintainer, we need developers. If we need a maintainer,
name me or anybody of the team but I doubt having a maintainer helped in
any way other than boosting motivation of that one developer.
> Any person who knows what their doing will understand what it means.

and anybody else (players) will be confused. yet an external guy who
knows nothing of glob2 and only wants to have a title is little help to
the project, so if there comes along a new motivated dev, he may call
himself maintainer but not the other way round.

Regards

Leo