Re: [glob2-devel] maintainer wanted

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] maintainer wanted
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 18:27:08 -0400

The maintainer of the project is the person who gets shit done on the
project. The maintain the project.There is no one getting shit done,
so in essence, we need a new maintainer, a new person to get stuff
done. If you want to quibble about the difference between a maintainer
and a developer go ahead. But we need a person who is going to take
over maintaining the whole project, because there is no one doing
that. There isn't anyone making decisions, doing development or
releases, nothing at all except the occasional contribution by new and
existing members of the project. What we need is exactly that, a
motivated developer who is going to maintain the project, so I find it
suitable that we put up dialogue stating we need a new maintainer. You
can adjust the language if you want, call them a developer or a
maintainer or a slave if you want, but we need to get the message out
there that this project is dead and if no one wants it anymore, then
its pretty much done.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.