[glob2-devel] questions about the network layer and web servers and doma

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: [glob2-devel] questions about the network layer and web servers and domain
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:02:52 -0700

I have several questions so I'll just bullet them

* I own the domain globulation.org (not globulation2.org). Do we want to
keep it and point it to globulation2.org or should I let it expire?

*Is the yog server currently hosted on the same system as
globulation2.org? It seems to disconnect everyone and/or crash
semi-frequently to the point where it's annoying so I'm curious if it's
a network issue or YOG server issue.

*can anyone diagram how the current network layer of glob2 works?
specifically, does all traffic go through YOG during a game or does the
host become the point for all traffic or is a sort of p2p mesh?

*is there documentation somewhere about the current network layer?

Kyle