Re: [glob2-devel] graphic standardization: player color discussion

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] graphic standardization: player color discussion
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 02:32:20 +0100

Leo Wandersleb wrote:
ok, attached you see the concept.

and now with better gfx ...

some words missing. sorry:

left is what we have now. right is with some 20% blue and some other colors, too (green). the transformation that makes the building green in what we have now would then make the blue parts red and the green parts blue. so while for a red-green blind the first two on the left would look very similar, the right ones would not as he can maybe distinguish the red and blue parts.