Re: Long Journey towards Sparc

From: Hưng Hưng
Subject: Re: Long Journey towards Sparc
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 19:51:52 +0700

It's unrelated though but you mentioned sparc are you running Solaris or Illumos? Other OSes also support sparc but I guest it should be Solaris or Illumos. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Vào Th 6, 27 thg 3, 2020 vào lúc 01:57 john o goyo <address@hidden> đã viết:
Greetings, Gaius.

As I am nearing retirement, I should have the time to learn why gm2 is
not generating correct sparc code.  (gm2-4.7.4 was the last version that
generated correct code.)

A first step is the following.  The build reports that types in
SYSTEM.def are generated.  What does that mean, Gaius?  I am mystified
about what happens.

Sincerely,
john