gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] Re-Licensing Artwork.

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] Re-Licensing Artwork.
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 23:27:40 +0200

r. siddharth wrote:
The solution we have arrived at actually doesn't require to intimate artwork contributors about the issue, am I right in my understanding?

It doesn't hurt that they are informed about it (which I believe you already did). But if this is the solution, then artwork contributors don't have to do anything.

Should I create the /WebsiteLicenseInfo page right away or should I wait until the footer is modified?

I sent the text to address@hidden just now to confirm that it makes sense for us to do this. We'd better wait for their answer before we do this. I'll let you know.