Re: 6160 and TDMA phones

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: 6160 and TDMA phones
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 00:52:40 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 03:53:35PM -0400, Derek Broughton wrote:
> I still haven't been able to figure out what are MBUS and what are FBUS
> cables.  It seems to be either a DLR3 or DLR3-P.  It works perfectly for
> dial-up, it just doesn't seem able to get anything at all from the phone
> itself.

I looked into the archives and read the mails of the last month. If I
understand correctly you said you can use your phone to dialup with
linux. Is it correct? If you can use directly pppd it shows your phone
has a builtin modem so you can try the AT or AT-HW models. If it doesn't
work please test your phone with a regular terminal program (e.g. kermit
or minicom). Please send us the result.

Bye,
Bozo