Re: SMS logo error

From: Marcin Wiacek
Subject: Re: SMS logo error
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 22:18:17 +0200

Hi,

> I seem to have a problem sending a Operator logo via gnokii
> using:
[...]
> # gnokii --sendlogo op number /path/logofile network
> Sending operator logo.
> SMS Send failed (error=4)
[...]
> I seem to get an error getting logo as well.
This is gnokii list, but I will write: use mygnokii2. I write such
words, because gnokii developers know about it and are thinking how to
resolve it (it means: they don't propose solution better than mine and
don't use mine and problem stays as stayed) from very, very long time...

Pozdrowienia/Best Regards
--
Marcin Wiacek (mailto:address@hidden,
http://marcin-wiacek.topnet.pl, http://marcin-wiacek.fkn.pl/)