Re: SMS logo error

From: Markus Plail
Subject: Re: SMS logo error
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:01:13 +0200

Hi Marcin!

First: Do you even try to understand what I wrote? It seems not.

* Marcin Wiacek writes:
> Hi Markus !
> Old problem error 4 reported, Paweł says, it's phone or cable problem.

No. Once again and very slowly, special service for you:
Pawel's message:

/-----------------------------

<------- breakpoint

| > I seem to get an error getting logo as well.
|
| Ugh. What error? Please use gnokii with debug (./configure --enable-debug)
|
| What cable do you use?
|
| pkot
\----------------------

So now please take your time and read it.. oh and try to understand
it. Up to breakpoint there is talk about *SENDING* operator
logos. Pawels question concerning this was. "Is the logo delivered?"
AFTER the breakpoint Eugene says he has problems *READING* logos as
well and Pawel asks what cable he is using. OK?

>> So you (hopefully accidently) cited Pawel in a way which has NOTHING
>> to do with what he really said. This problem was about *GETTING*
>> logos, OK?
> NO. It was about (finally) error 4 in sending SMS. Nothing with getting.

[ ] You can read.

[usual Marcicism snipped]

Regards
Markus