Re: SMS logo error

From: Eugene Grimsdell
Subject: Re: SMS logo error
Date: 28 Jun 2002 16:19:08 +0200

Thank you thank you thank you :-))))

If there was only a man file to state this.
I would volunteer if only I wasn't dyslexic
Some people like me don't run browsers or X on servers

Let me know if you want a man file maybe I can try and write one with
lots of spelling mistakes but someone can sort that out later.

On Fri, 2002-06-28 at 16:02, Pawel Kot wrote:
> On 28 Jun 2002, Eugene Grimsdell wrote:
>
> > But I think getting the logo gives a clue why it is not working
> >
> > Exact command used on 0.3.5 compiled with debug on.
> >
> > gnokii -getlogo op ./testlogo 65501
>                                 ^^^^^
> This is wrong format. Try:
> gnokii --getlogo op ./testlogo 655-01
> or:
> gnokii --getlogo op ./testlogo "655 01"
>
> > Other than this and the error=4 on sending the logo which was pointed as
> > a timeout error [cant find the wait_on() in the gnokii.c file to extend
> > the timeout]
>
> The driver not the application. In 0.3.5 it would be common/fbus-6110.c
> Function name matches 'SendSMSMessage'.
>
> pkot
> --
> mailto:address@hidden :: mailto:address@hidden
> http://kt.linuxnews.pl/ :: Kernel Traffic po polsku

Each of us bears his own Hell.
                -- Publius Vergilius Maro (Virgil)

Please note that Internet communications are not secure and therefore OSRAM
(Pty) Ltd. does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message. This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate
to the official business of OSRAM (Pty) Ltd. shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.