CVS update: 6510 driver SMS sending support

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: CVS update: 6510 driver SMS sending support
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 01:09:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I added SMS sending support to the nk6510 driver. The code itself is magic
-- Nokia totally changed FBUS SMS frame for sending when comparing to
6210/6110. Well, not that I am surprised -- I already got used to such
things. Some octets meaning is still not known. That this magic I used in
the code. Also I didn't decrypt return frame meaning.

Testers wanted. And report. Please do test it and send the reports to
me/list. I did tests only for the plain SMS. Please report also the return
codes, so I could write their handling. Patches are of course also welcome
:-)

pkot
PS. 0.4.0 approaching. Get ready.