CVS update: SMSC fixes

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: CVS update: SMSC fixes
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 19:27:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I was working on 6510 driver having Michael's report on SMSC. The handler
is ready and commited to CVS. I changed a bit MessageCenter struct (the
one from gsm-sms.h) and update all drivers using it and all apps (gnokii
and xgnokii, smsd doesn't seem to use SMSC).

Michael, could you please retest SMSC retrieving on 6510? Please do also
the test with a default SMSC proile.

SMS sending for 6510 is still waiting for the solution.

regards,
pkot