Re: [BUGREPORT] xgnokii

From: Markus Plail
Subject: Re: [BUGREPORT] xgnokii
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:22:05 +0200

Hi Paul!

* Paul Vriens writes:
>>What do you mean exactly by this? It isn't nice, because it's not
>>translated? If yes: I will make the strings translatable soon. Then
>>you can just write a nl.po and you will have have nice test ;-)

>That's what I meant indeed. I will try and create (hugely modify) the
>current one. Any hints how to accomplish this the best(tm) way.

See Docs/gettext-howto. You may want to search for a tool helping you
with creating/editing po files. I use gtranslator for that. You may also
try to email the person, who did the original nl.po.

>Number 2 is fixed but introduces (or it was already there) another
>issue:

I will have a look, thanx.

>Another issue I found is that when I create a new entry and fill in
>some details and the press cancel, the name is not shown in the
>'Contacts' window (which is OK) but when I 'save to phone' it IS put
>into the phone ?

Sounds strange. I will also look at that one.

regards
Markus

PS: Would you mind putting your name (not only email address) in your