Re: gnokii 0.4.3: smsd leading zero truncation problem.

From: Jan Derfinak
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.4.3: smsd leading zero truncation problem.
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:53:01 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Pawel Kot wrote:

> > gcc -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib smsd.o lowlevel.o  -lpthread
> > `glib-config --libs` -s -rdynamic -L../common -lgnokii -ldl -o smsd
> > smsd.o: In function `ReadConfig':
> > /home/gnokii/latest/gnokii-0.5.0pre6/smsd/smsd.c:263: undefined
> > reference to `gn_cfg_read'
> > lowlevel.o: In function `InitModelInf':
>
> Copy common/libgnokii.so to /usr/local/lib.

I don't understand Pawel's answer.
This is error during compilation. But we have -L../common switch.
I have never copied libgnokii to /usr/local/lib but compilation works for me.
I think you have bad downoladed source or broken gcc.

                                        jano

--
Once there came a storm in the form of a girl
It blew to pieces my snug little world