Re: MS VC6.0 gnokii DLL (WIN32 x86)

From: Chris Kemp
Subject: Re: MS VC6.0 gnokii DLL (WIN32 x86)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:47:20 +0000

On 2003.02.10 21:37 Markus Plail wrote:
> * Pawel Kot writes:
> >Markus,
>
> Who? Me? Oh.. you mean Marcus... *g*
>
> >Do you agree to be the WIN32 port maintainer? And then for a subproject
> >for the Windows GUI?
> >If so I may estabilish you write account to CVS (yes, now I definitely
> >belive you have skills to handle it), it everyone from the gnokii team
> >agrees (Hugh? Pavel? Jano? Chris? Markus? Pavel? Manfred? Bozo? Ladis?)
>
> I have no objections whatsoever and am sure that Chris is happy to have
> a Marcus he spells correctly ;-)

Eh??  /me searches the mailing list archive for ck231 and Marcus and finds
nothing, but anyway, appologies if I've spelt your name wrongly in the
past.

Anyway, yup, no objections at all to Marcus and Uli, it'd be nice to have
someone looking after win32.

Chris

P.S. might be getting a 6310 soon so hopefully will get myself motivated to
lend a hand again.