Re: Nokia 3285 Mobile Phone

From: Gene Collins
Subject: Re: Nokia 3285 Mobile Phone
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 08:51:15 -0600

Bob, could you please send me a copy of the AT command reference?  I'm a
totally blind person who owns one of these Nokia 3285 phones, and have
found searching Nokia's web site to be a royal pain, since I use Linux
with Lynx as my browser, which doesn't support Java Script.  Much
obliged for the help.

Gene Collins