Re: MS VC6.0 gnokii DLL (WIN32 x86)

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: MS VC6.0 gnokii DLL (WIN32 x86)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:33:00 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Marcus Godehardt wrote:

> Hmm i updated gnokii.c and detected the following
>
> #include <dirent.h>
>
> but it should be
>
> #include <direct.h>

Sorry. I mismerged your patch, but as far as I can see ladis already fixed
this.

> or what compiler do u use ???????

gcc :-) I need to check out the possibility to use MS VC6 at my work and
hopefully help a bit (mainly with testing issues).

Markus,

Do you agree to be the WIN32 port maintainer? And then for a subproject
for the Windows GUI?
If so I may estabilish you write account to CVS (yes, now I definitely
belive you have skills to handle it), it everyone from the gnokii team
agrees (Hugh? Pavel? Jano? Chris? Markus? Pavel? Manfred? Bozo? Ladis?)

As we are on the subject please consider the same for Ulrich Hopp (Uli do
you agree?). I must admit that I'm really impressed with his careful
tests and quality patches fixing various quirks.

Yes, I tend to have the wide developer list :-)

pkot