Re: Bluetooth

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Bluetooth
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:58:09 +0100

>>> Timothy Murphy <address@hidden> 18 February 2003
04:25:54 >>>
> Thanks very much.
> I get a tiny error in compilation of today's CVS:
> nk6100.c: In function `IncomingSMS1':
> nk6100.c:1355: structure has no member named `new'
> I think this should be is_new -- at least it compiles with this
change.

Indeed. I though I commited this change. Probably I missed nk6100.c
file. Sorry about that. I can commit it in the evening, but maybe
someone
can do it earlier. Bozo? ladis? Markus? Marcus?

> I didn't look into this carefully,
> but I had to chmod u+s gnokii to avoid problems with the lock file.

It is not related to the latest changes. It depends on your /var/lock
directory permissions (in other words -- on your distribution). You
can always set use_locking = no in the config file.

pkot