Re: Bluetooth

From: Timothy Murphy
Subject: Re: Bluetooth
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:34:46 +0000

On Monday 17 February 2003 09:01, Pawel Kot wrote:

> > I wonder how Bluetooth (bluez) support is getting on?
>
> Well, I did some progress last weekend. The frramework
> is already in all places (except at driver and its link layer).
>
> You can already put
> connection = bluetooth
> into the config file. What I achieved is the ability to connect
> to the phone -- the phone asks for permission to allow the
> connection. The FBUS link does not work yet though.
>
> I'll try to look deeper into this issue today or tomorrow.
> Will also add bluetooth support for AT driver, which should
> be fairly easy.

Thanks very much indeed.
I guess from your and Marcel's answer
Nokia may not use the FBUS protocol for Bluetooth.

I guess someone clever with a 6310 could sniff that out.
Actually, I cannot get Bluetooth to work (with Windows)
using the CD I got with the phone --
it seems to require use of a Nokia Bluetooth card in the laptop.
(It says it cannot find such a card.)

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: address@hidden