Re: 3110 statemachine handling (patch)

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: 3110 statemachine handling (patch)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:41:37 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 11:18:20PM +0100, Pawel Kot wrote:
> > I see no reason not to retransmit unacknowledged frames.
>
> Well, the reason is that it apparently breaks duncall and nk3110 drivers.

We should try to call sm_incoming_acknowledge() function in the send
function of the appropriate link drivers. It will disable this retransmit
feature. If we won't retransmit unacknowledged frames in the fbus
and m2bus drivers, the moving and duplication phonebook entries problems
will reappear.

Bye,
Bozo