Re: Nokia Message Type OR commands?

From: NKV
Subject: Re: Nokia Message Type OR commands?
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 07:19:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
   I am using Nokia 6110. No microcontroller. 6110 is connected with PC-Serial Port via MBUS/FBUS cable. Also tell me that can I use derivatives of 6110? In otherwords, protocol of 6110 derivatives is same as 6110? I am asking this since I am facing problem in finding 6110 set. It is quited old set and therefore short from market.

Regards,
VSENGR.

BORBELY Zoltan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 05:06:57AM -0800, NKV wrote:
> I am looking for Nokia Message Type or command codes
> along with documentation. Specially a command via
> which my Nokia mobile atttached to the PC can
> automatically accept call i.e. Answers Call.

You didn't specify what type of phone you are using. If your phone
understands AT commands you can use ATA. Otherwise you can look into
the protocol documentation (Docs/protocol/*.txt). The easiest way is
to use libgnokii. If you want to run it on a microcontoller, look into
the list archives.

Bye,
Bozo