Re: Nokia Message Type OR commands?

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: Nokia Message Type OR commands?
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 00:33:32 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 03:49:50AM -0800, NKV wrote:
> Hi,
>      Ok. I have downloaded Gnokii from here [
> http://teachme.free.fr/zip/gnokii50rc3.zip ]. You can see my project web
> site [ http://geocities.com/vsengr2003/project2k3 ] so that you can have
> more clear view of what I am developing. I am not sure which call type
> I have to use in my project, either Data Call or Voice Call? Could you
> please tell me this? Secondly, I am writing GPL Licensed Application
> and also get libgnokii.dll file in downloaded version. As u said
> earlier that it will be more easy solution for me to use libgnokii.dll.
> I am ready to use this DLL file, if it provides my required features.

I reviewed your proposal. You need only voice call. BTW 0.5.0rc3 is
quite old, try to compile the current version yourself. If you download
the cvs version you can compile it with Visual C easily. If you are
using libgnokii the phone related stuff won't be larger than 100 lines.
You can look into gnokii.c for ideas.

Bye,
Bozo