Re: Whats next?

From: NKV
Subject: Re: Whats next?
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 05:03:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
     Can't run yet. I have downloaded native win32 version from http://users.szivarvanynet.hu/~bozo/gnokii/ I am following docs\README-WIN32. It states THREE steps for compiling  "gnokii.dsw".

1) Put the Gnokii source in <path>\gnokii\gnokii src.
2) Copy <path>\win32\MSVC6\config.h into <path>\include\
3) Open <path>\win32\MSVC6\gnokii.dsw and compile :)

Now,
In step 1: What is "Gnokii source"? & Which  <path> you are refereing? Is it the path in which Microsfoft Visual C++ 6.0 puts it's projects?
In step 2: "<path>\include" is it the <include> folder of Microsfoft Visual C++ 6.0?

If step 3 successfully performed than can I compile/run "gnokii-skeleton.c" situated here: http://mail.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnokii-users/2003-05/msg00047.html
Regards,
VSENGR.

BORBELY Zoltan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 11:32:07AM -0800, NKV wrote:
> I don't have GCC compiler. I am using Windows XP. I have tried compiling
> gnokii-skeleton.c using Borland Turbo C++ compiler but it gives following
> errors when i compile:
> Unable to open include file 'GNOKII/Error.h'
> Unable to open include file 'GNOKII/Comm.h'
> Unable to open include file 'GNOKII/Encoding.h'
> etc.
>
> I apologise any inconvinience to you in this regard. This is small task of compiling but I am failed in doing so. Kindly help me!

You have to add gnokii/include to the include path. Don't forget to
add the libs too. You can look into gnokii/win32/MSVC6/gnokii.dsp,
this is a Visual C project file, but you can find important things
there.

Bye,
Bozo