RE: IrDA support on Win32

From: Evgeny Stukalov
Subject: RE: IrDA support on Win32
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:15:49 -0700

Hello Pawel, Phil, et al!

I'm trying to compile gnokii on Cygwin, since Phil suggested that it may
work, because his IrDA solution works through the windows sockets, which
Cygwin also supports.  However, "make" fails for me with error "direct.h: No
such file or directory".  Although I have installed various needed
development libraries, I'm no expert, so I'm probably doing something wrong.
Specifically shouldn't we specify #include <af_irda.h> in the gnokii source
somewhere?  Here's what I did:

I've added the line "LIBS="-lwsock32 $LIBS"" into configure script, and
copied af_irda.h into gnokii-0.6.1/include/devices and into
gnokii-0.6.1/common/devices/,
then ran
./configure --enable-win32 --disable-shared --disable-nls --prefix=$HOME.

Please let me know if something is wrong :)
Best regards,
Evgeny