RE: IrDA support on Win32

From: Evgeny Stukalov
Subject: RE: IrDA support on Win32
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 17:10:26 -0700

Failure follows me today.  I got a hold of MS Visual C++, added af_irda.h to
the sources, and followed the instructions in README-WIN32 to build, and got
these errors:

Linking...
   Creating library Debug/gnokiid.lib and object Debug/gnokiid.exp
gsm-api.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _driver_gnapplet
Debug/gnokiid.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

gnokii.exe - 2 error(s), 49 warning(s)