RE: IrDA support on Win32

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: RE: IrDA support on Win32
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 22:33:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Evgeny Stukalov wrote:

> I'm trying to compile gnokii on Cygwin, since Phil suggested that it may
> work, because his IrDA solution works through the windows sockets, which
> Cygwin also supports.  However, "make" fails for me with error "direct.h: No
> such file or directory".  Although I have installed various needed
> development libraries, I'm no expert, so I'm probably doing something wrong.
> Specifically shouldn't we specify #include <af_irda.h> in the gnokii source
> somewhere?  Here's what I did:

As it stands in README-WIN32, you should copy this file to
include/devices. Probably we could use the global settings. Thanks for the
hint/. As of direct.h you may try to work with the headers more. In this
case, detect it in configure and make #ifdef HAVE_DIRECT_H

take care,
pkot
--
mailto:address@hidden